- Wednesdays at 10:30 AM, no registration
- Stories, songs, and activities for 2-4 year-olds with caregivers.
- Stick around after storytime for engaging early learning activities.
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
This program encourages reading 1,000 books together with your child before they begin kindergarten.
- Children receive incentives for each 100 books read.
- Read one book a night for three years, you’ll have read 1,095 books.
- For more info, click here, stop in the library, or give us a call at 715-268-9340.
Baby Book Bees
This program encourages reading 100 books to your baby before they turn one.
- Each log contains early literacy activities to help create special bonds with your baby.
- Grow your child’s library with a free board book when you reach the 100-book goal!
- For more info, give us a call or click here.